- Total: 27.7 MB
The multi-national Tornado Interdictor Strike (IDS) aircraft remains one of Europe's most important warplane. The various different attack, reconnaissance and defense suppression versions have played major roles during recent military operations.
Development of the Tornado by the UK, West Germany and Italy begun in 1968, with the first flight by a prototype in 1974 and service deliveries beginning in 1979. Production ceased in 1998. It is currently in service with all three nations that developed it. Saudi Arabia was the only export customer. Nearly 1 000 of these aircraft were produced.
This model done on max 2013 has the italian air force desert scheme with free bombs.
- Mitsubishi F-1
- Boeing KC-135 r Stratotanker Turkish Air Force
- Tupolev Tu-95 Bear
- Boeing KC-135 R Stratotanker, Singapore Air Force
- Boeing KC-135 R Stratotanker, French silver scheme
- Fairchild-Republic A-10 Warthog desert scheme
- Sukhoi Su-27 Venezuela Air Force scheme
- F-86 Sabre Japan AIr Force scheme White Dragon
- F-86 Sabre Israelian Scheme Red Lion
- F-18 Finnish Air Force scheme
- F-18 Australian Air Force scheme
- F-18 Kuwait Air Force Scheme
- Antonov An-26 Aeroflot Company